Services to the seller
Selling a home can be a big decision. At 1st Rate Properties, it is our goal to help you sell your property for the highest price attainable, within the time frame that fits your plans, and to make the home-selling process as efficient, stress-free and successful as possible.
- More sellers and buyers choose 1st Rate Properties than any other real estate purely for the experience they had with us before, Most of our business comes from referral business. We also are vert innovative and always try to find or taylor make a marketing plan for your specific property to give your property the right amount of exposure it needs.
When you work with 1st Rate Properties, you can expect our agents to be your resource, guiding every step of the way. You can expect a high level of service from your 1st Rate Properties agent throughout your home-selling process. The home-selling services your agent will provide you include:
- Determining your needs and priorities
- Previewing a marketing plan for your specific property
- Reviewing your prepared Comparative Market Analysis
- Establish a competitive pricing strategy
- Changes or needs that your property may require to enhance it during the property process
Listing Your Home For Sale
- Discuss home enhancement recommendations
- Discuss your property’s marketing plan and what we will do for you and your property
Advertising and Marketing to the consumer
There are many benefits of choosing to work with a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Montana Properties agent. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Montana Properties spends over half a million dollars each year advertising our clients’ properties. Below are some of the advertising opportunities we provide:
- Virtual tours
- Listings posted on Private Property, Property 24, IOL,1st Rate Properties website, The local and The Star News papers, other popular websites
- Weekly newspaper advertising
- Office brochures inserted in area newspapers
- Show days
- Agent on-call 24/7
- FOR SALE boards with your permission
- 1st Rate properties has two attorneys sponsorships which also feature on our adverts on Private Property this also add more credibility to our company and portfolio
- Discuss showings and express to you agent/buyer feedback
- Monitor and pass on results of marketing plan
- Discuss modification of marketing plan and pricing strategy as necessary
Review Offer and Reach Agreement with Buyer
- Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions with you
- Negotiate possible counter offer
- Reach final agreement, sign all documents pertaining to the sale
- Prepare net sheet
Completing the Sale
- Negotiation of inspections
- Removal of remaining contingencies
- Title search, preliminary title report
- Scheduling buyer’s final walk-through of property
- Scheduling the closing
- Recording of title
- Our agent can help you find your next home, as needed and assist you with relocation, as needed
Home Selling Tips
No one has a more important role in the home-selling process than you. Here are some ways your participation can contribute to a successful sale:
- Maintain the property in ready-to-show condition
- Ensure that the house is easily accessible to real estate professional (lock box and key).
- Try to be flexible in the scheduling of showings.
- When you are not at home, let an agent know how you can be reached in case an offer is received.
- If approached directly by a buyer who is not represented by a real estate professional, please contact the agent. Do not allow them into the property unescorted.
- Remove or lock up valuables, jewelry, cash and prescription medications.
- If possible, do not be present when the property is being shown.
- Securely pen-up pets, or take them with you.
- Be cautious about saying anything to buyers or their sales professional that could weaken your negotiating position, especially regarding price or your urgency to sell.
- Collect the business cards of the real estate professionals who preview and show your home, and pass them on to the agent.
- Let an agent know of any changes in the property’s condition that would need to be disclosed to potential buyers.
- Be available to review with the agent the list price and condition of your property if it has not sold in a reasonable period of time.
- Feel free to contact the agent at any time with questions or concerns.
Why use an agent
Buying and selling property can be complex and stressful tasks. In fact, for many people it's the biggest single investment they will make in their lifetime. Real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated. New technology, laws and procedures require real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism. It's more important than ever that you work with an agent who has a keen understanding of the real estate business.
Our Services to you, the Landlord
If you are looking for tenants or Management services, we are able to assist you!
At 1st Rate Properties, we offer our landlords a comprehensive range of letting and property management services, which can be tailored to meet your specific requirements. Whether you require a Let Only or Full Property Management service, we have the expertise which is on a par with national and international property consultancies.
Our experience and brand attracts many professional tenants, including financial institutions and corporate relocation agents. We also have a fantastic team of agents to ensure that we find you the best acredible tenant to occupy your unit at the best possible rental price.
Full Property Management Service
From experience, we find that professional and corporate landlords prefer to let properties that are fully managed, and are becoming more demanding of the service they require. Managing a property is a specialised and time-consuming business, especially when problems arise, which is why we have acteam in place to remove this burden from you. We have an extensive knowledge of property-related issues and are there to protect your investment. 1st Rate properties also has legal advisory which is available for our landlords benefit whom is Marlon Shevelow.
The Fully managed property would include, in addition to our Let-only service, the following:
- Rent collection and the issuing of monthly statements
- Property inspections
- 24 hour repair service
- Dealing with repair and maintenance issues
- Service of default notices / Incoming and out going inspections including inventory checking
Let Only service
This Service is more suited to Landlords who have the time available to deal with issues that arise from tenancies.
Our service is to provide you with a suitable tenant in the shortest possible time and includes the following:
- Initial property inspection and evaluation
- Marketing and presentation advice
- Private Property, Property 24, IOL and varias other porperty portals, advertising coverage
- Credit and status checks on suitable tenants
- Preparation of the Lease Agreement
- Approved tenancy deposit administration
- Collection of initial monies
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any additional assistance or information on the services we are able to provide.